Saturday, November 20, 2010

23 Seizure Free Days and Still Counting!!!

It may not seem like a long period of time, but considering before we left for The University of Minnesota and Rilley was having seizures on an almost daily basis this is absolutely incredible.

23 days is the longest period of time that Rilley has ever been seizure free. It is absolutely fantastic and really makes us realize that the surgery was definitely worth it.

Still no news on whether the vaccine has been approved for shipment, but I am still hopeful that it will be here early next week.

We (well I must admit I) am slowly learning that I can leave Rilley for short periods of time and he will be okay. I realized when I came home today that I didn't even check if he had had a seizure. I am slowly getting used to the "new reality" of life with Rilley without a brain tumor.

Enjoying his two favourite activities...sleeping and cuddling with Pooh bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment